Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Leap of Faith!!!

So some people on Facebook has been curious what my leap of faith is. I have been offered a full time job in Columbia at Maury Regional Hospital that I have accepted. I will be turning in my 2 week notice in the morning. It will be so nice to be able to get to work within 25 minutes instead of an hour and 5 to 10 minutes. This will cut about and hour and a half off of my drive a day. I will not know what to do with myself. My benefits will also be better there in Columbia and I will finally start me a retirement fund. Another extremely exciting thing is they give discounts on Lasix and when I was talking to Trent about it, he said he wanted me to have it done since my eyes are so terribly horrible. I cant wait. We will wait till after we atleast have our first child do to that affecting eye sight and may wait till we have both. I will just talk to the eye dr about it. Anywho, there is my Leap of Faith. I really feel at ease about it and think it will be a good change especially being so close to home and when we have a little one, that will help alot. This was a very hard decision to make since I love where I am at now but with all that going on right now we have decided that this will be a good move. I had actually turned the job down in the beginning but after getting more info had decided to take full time. My hopes are to stay here at Baptist PRN if all things go the way I plan. I guess we will just have to wait and see after I turn in my notice tomorrow.



Our "Little" Monster is doing good. Still spoiled as ever. The other day, we got him yet another bed thinking he has gotten a little older maybe he wont tear this one up. Yeah we were totally wrong. We woke up to this. Trent texted me this picture with the saying underneath it.


Wanted $500 reward black male goes by the name of Bullet aka Bully. Wanted by the LCSD for vandalism of a kennel bed. This male is spoiled, rotten, and dont fall for his sweet looking face. It will make you fall in love with him.

A while back I had posted that the groomer thought we should change his name to Angel cause he is so sweet. Well I took him yesterday to her and it took 6 hours so I was wondering what the heck could have been taking so long. When I got there to her, she said she had taken him on a long walk, fed him dinner and watered him, and just played with him. She just thought it was so sweet how he is such a big dog but so loving. She said he just laid at her feet and snuggled right up to her ankles. Yes he is very rotten and has to be right under everyones feet all the time. I am very thankful though that we take him to such a wonderful place that we know takes good care of him.

I dont really know of anything new to post at this time. We will be going through changes with the job and all so keep me in your prayers that it all works out well. I am sure it will but it is a little nerving since I am so secure where I am now.

No comments: