Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!!

I had a great weekend and I am so very Thankful for such great In-Laws and such a Wonderful Hubby. On Saturday night, my in laws took me out to eat at Chappareals (sp?) ( I love love love their rice) for my birthday since they will be in Hawaii on my Birthday. (yeah they are Lucky). By the way, today is their Anniversary. Happy Anniversary to them. I had decided that I did not want anything for my Birthday, I just wanted me and Trent to have a good weekend alone and go do some fun things together. I had not even told him this is what I wanted and we woke up Sunday to him asking if I wanted to go to the movies and other things also. So First of all we went to the movies then he took me to O' Charleys which I love for their 3 cheese shrimp dip, then after that we went to play putt putt. We used to go putt putting all the time but have not done it in forever so that was lots of fun. Of course, he beat me though. Then last night we came home and played some Tiger Woods golf on the playstation which we used to be addicted to but also have not done in a very long time. Me and my Trentie had such a wonderful weekend just the 2 of us. It was nice to be able to relax and just enjoy the weekend with him and not be constantly going and doing to the point to where we just have no time together.

Again, we have things going on that we need prayers for (same situation as the last post). We should find out more info tomorrow on the situation. Just wish me luck and Pray that we make the best decision in this situation. I am sure we will let everyone know what is going on before long especially once our mind is made up on this situation. Right now we just can't be too public about it not knowing who all sees the blog.

Anywho I just wanted to brag about how wonderful my weekend was. I hope everyone else is doing great as well.

No comments: