Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Christmas Time

WARNING: This blog is full of almost nothing but pictures.
We changed our main tree up this year and did not make it a police tree. It is royal blue and silver and it was very pretty. However, my wonderful mother in law came over and made it Beautiful. We also bought a small 4 foot tree and made it a police tree so we have 2 in our house now. Pictures do it no justice but here they are.
Yes, Trent laughed at me but I just had to have my wrapping paper to match they tree this year.

Here is an up close picture. We have big ribbon, beads, ball ornaments, and very shiny things stuck in there that just stick out. I love it.


Now on to the Police tree.


It has the same blue and silver with ribbon theme however the only thing on it is Police ornaments.

We have not had a picture of Bullet in a while so here is some of him by the different trees.

In the next one, he was standing to the side of Trent's Police tree and I think he was trying to show Santa that he had been a good boy and learned new tricks this year.


I just love how he holds his treat on his nose until we tell him to get it. He really is such a great dog.


Me mom and Amber went shopping a couple of weekends ago and Colton went with us. I just love that kid to death. He is such a sweet sweet kid.

He wanted a picture with the reindeer.


Anywho, I think we are finally starting to slow down a little bit. Here just a few things going on with us.

  • As of tomorrow Trent will be 10 weeks dip free. I am so very proud of him. I know I never thought he would quit and honestly he always claimed he would but I don't think he even thought he ever would especially not cold turkey but he did.
  • I have said for a while now as soon as I got everyone around me healthy that I would end up sick. A few people said as soon as everyone was healthy I would be preggo. Nope that not the case yet but the case is that I have now hurt myself. I was at work the other night and tried helping a patient that was pretty much helpless and I strained a few different places in my back. I had to file workers comp and see the doctor and I had been put on low restrictions which I follow back up with the doctor on Monday to probably have those lifted. I am doing fine it is sore of course but it is tolerable and the medicine definitely helps. I really have not been taking the muscle relaxer they gave me but the Ibuprofen 800 really seems to be doing the trick well enough.
  • Trent last doctors appointment was almost 3 weeks ago and he still had blood in his urine (but not as much as it had been) and a little sore at times however the doctor just associated it with the healing process of both procedures being done on that one side so close to each other. We go back on Wednesday to see what the progress is now. Doctor says by then all blood should be out of the urine. If there is no blood, that just proves that it was healing process however if there is still blood, we get to search for more kidney stones. Since his last appointment he has not complained of being sore, stiff or anything so my thoughts is it was just healing and we are good to go. I hope that is the case at least.

Anyways, I reckon that is all for now. I hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

wow...Congrats to Trent on the progress of dip free...and Ash...NO Patient is worth you hurting yourself...take it easy and be careful! Alli misses you guys!

The Haddock's said...

Oh I know, I have forsure learnt my leason. I havw heard it from a couple different people. As of today, I am feeling much better. And I know, I miss little Alli Gator too. We need to find some time to get together. Seriously