Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas and got much more than what we deserved. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and then went back home to spend Christmas Day with Trent's family. Unfortunately on Christmas Day, Trent got sick yet again. He had that same cruddy stomach virus he got 2 months ago. Bless his Heart, atleast it did not last so long this time. Anywho here are a few pictures.

These 2 babies Jalie andd Brynlee were being my baby girls on Christmas Eve. They were hanging on me like 2 little leeches. Can't see poor Jaylie much.

These babies are just Gorgeous and look just alike. Jalie is 4 (will be 5 in January) and Brynlee is 2
Me and My most Wonderful hubby on Christmas Day.


For Trent's birthday, his parents got him/us this entertainment center and I got him surround sound.

Anywho, Trent has re cooperated and doing much better thank goodness and we should be getting his blood work results back this week from his thyroid and kidney that was drawn last week.
Bullet on the other hand we found out yesterday does in deed have a Thyroid problem and is now on daily thyroid pills. God love our little problem child.
and Last but not least. I am doing great. No complaints from me.
Hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas and has a Wonderful New Year.

No comments: