Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trent = 1, Snake = 0

Trent went golfing this morning while I slept for a little bit since I had to work last night. When he got home from golfing, I was still asleep in the bed. He comes straight into the room and grabs the gun and I hear it click. I then jump up and the following story happens.....

Ashlie: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

Trent: "WE GOT A SNAKE BESIDE THE GARAGE!!! His head was perked up and following me and his tongue was sticking out"

Ashlie: Jumped up and said "Wait, I might scream like a little girl but I want to see it."

We then get outside and it is hiding under a concrete rain run off thing so we propped up the concrete piece with a shovel. Now, this was RIGHT AGAINST the house. Trent got ready to shoot it and the following conversation quickly took place.

Ashlie: "Wait, is it going to hit the house or hit something, bounce off and come back and hit you?"

Trent: "I DON'T KNOW!" (which he later tells me he responded with this just to get a reaction out of me. He knew it wouldn't come back and hit him)
***He bends down and gets ready to shoot it while....

Ashlie: I am SCREAMING VERY LOUDLY "NO!! WAIT!! TRENT!! DON'T DO IT!!"

Gun: BOOM!!!

Now the funny part of this story is my neighbor had her windows up so if they heard all of this taking place, they probably thought Trent had just shot and killed me.

So,... here is the snake. As you can see, Trent shot it right at it's head. It WOULD NOT die. It's neck had to be broke cause of where Trent shot it. It's body would move all over but not so much with it's head. So, Trent proceeded with trying to chop its head off with the shovel.

Nope, that darn snake would just not give up so Trent then takes the shovel, carries it to the middle of the yard and drops him.


***WARNING: THE VERY NEXT PICTURE UNDER THIS IS OK TO LOOK AT BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE SNAKE PRETTY MUCH DECAPITATED, DON'T LOOK AT THE ONE UNDER IT!!!


PUTS THE GUN DIRECTLY ON THE SNAKES HEAD AND BOOM!!! Which resulted in the next picture which is an almost decapitated snake!!!


TRENT = 1, SNAKE = 0


Granny Simms says a black snake is a good snake to have around. It eats mice.

Me, Trent, and Mom say a dead snake is a good snake.

No comments: