Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wow, Having a heartfelt moment...

Who knew 2 years and 9 months after our Wedding that I would be reminded so much of our Wedding Vows. As I posted our silly picture last night, 1 specific verse in our Vows came to mind. It now brings tears to my eyes and gives me chills for the simple fact of how true they are.

They met as individuals and so remain but strengthen because they have also become one. They look forward to the future knowing that they can face whatever it may hold because of their unity. May their love forever shine as one as a beacon for others.

It amazes me because without our Unity, we would not be able to face what we are going through these days. And when I say this, I mean it from the very bottom of my heart. I truly pray that Our love does forever shine as a beacon for someone out there and give someone inspiration that Marriage truly is a wonderful thing and the biggest blessing in some peoples lives. I honestly feel that you can tell how crazy in love we are with one another and hope it shows to the whole world.

Ok, now that I have gotten all mushy with you all, I will go but not with out one last comment. Please (anyone and everyone) don't take for granted what you have. I know I am more blessed than I ever deserve. Thank You God for blessing me with one heck of an amazing marriage.
I am Blessed and we all are. Some people don't see their blessings but trust me if you dig deep, you will see that even if you don't think there is a positive in a situation, there is truly a blessing in disguise

No comments: