Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life is getting more exciting!

Well, life as we know it is just a speeding on by...which is a great thing for now. As for anyone who knows in what route we are taking to get pregnant, you probably know that we had a 3 month wait time frame before we could get started on the procedures part. As of July 22nd (MY BIRTHDAY), our 3 months is up. Now, usually I say birthdays are just another day. Nothing significant about them however this year, I say it is the BEST birthday I have had to date just for the simple fact we are SO much closer to trying for our little bundle of joy. After July 22nd (when our 3 months is up) we will still have a little bit of a wait just while things get processed however, I can't believe we have already came so far. I just pray that the rest of our journey goes as smoothly as the past 7 months have. The past 7 months have been wonderful which we have very much so needed after the last 6 months of 2010. 2011 has already prooved to be much MUCH better than 2010 and hopefully we can go out of 2011 with a bang. lol

Since we have SO MUCH to celebrate this month, next week (during the time that our 3 months is up) we are planning a couples massage and going out of town to Florence and going golfing at Robert Trent Jones. I called today about the massage and they do couples massages in the swimming pool room of they spa but they say it gets so hot in there in the summer, they may not do couples massages this summer so I am thinking if we don't do the massages, we will spend an extra night out of town and stay one night in Huntsville and play at that Robert Trent Jones course and then head to Florence and stay there and play at that course also.

Lets just say, it pays to be the po po or be married to the po po!!! We all know they don't get paid crap but atleast in some ways, they get some extra added benefits of being a cop. I called tonight and booked our motel room for Florence and originally it was $165 however since Trent is a cop, we get a police discount down to only $77. yowzers... THATS AWESOME. I have had some motels tell me before a $10 or $15 discount but never a $88 discount. Just makes our stay that much more exciting.

Haha oh yeah, and for my birthday, I already got a police scanner. I LOVE to hear what all is going on and I get so much entertainment out of Trents stories so I can't wait to be able to play with my new toy and be nosey, lol.

Alright, I guess that is all that is going on in the lovely world of the Haddock's for now. Hope everyone else is doing great.

No comments: