Thursday, August 4, 2011

Angel in Heaven

When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure you love.

Early this morning we lost a very special person so dear to our Hearts. Trent's Uncle Kenny honestly has got to be one the most inspirational men I have ever met. He is such a man of God and seriously amazes me. Even while being bed ridden, for the last 3 weeks before he passed away, he was in church regardless. Not to mention he was such a precious, sweet, loving man. Him and his wife Carol's love can seriously be an inspiration to all. I can only pray that mine and Trent's love can shine as brightly as theirs has on me.

Here several months back, I took him a plate full of chocolate chip, peanut butter, and sugar cookies. While he was eating some, we got to talking about Macadamian nut cookies and every since then, he has been hooked on Macadamian cookies. For about the first month, I was taking him a plate full about 2 times a week. After that, he got them about once a week except for the 2 weeks he was camping for his birthday. I can honestly say, I will sure miss making those cookies for such an angel.

I am so blessed to be a part of the family. Yes, maybe I married into the family but I can look at him like he was my own uncle. He was such a sweet precious man with a heart of gold.

He will be missed and never forgotten by so many. Please remember to keep his family in your prayers.

Me and Trent with him at his Benefit on June 4th.

Uncle Kenny in his Fireman uniform

No comments: