Monday, August 1, 2011

Newest Little Golfer Woman in Town Gripping It and Ripping It

So, since my birthday when we went golfing, I have gotten HOOKED. I won't lie, I am HORRIBLE but I say its still fun to be horrible. Since my birthday, I have been golfing 3 more times. I was using an old club set of Trent's but we decided it MIGHT help me some if I have a women's set. In this picture, I look a HOTTT mess cause we had just got done playing and it was scorching hot outside but here I am with my new set of clubs.



Tonight we were talking and I have to look it up and see how expensive it will be but we MIGHT get me some golfing lessons if it ain't too bad. Like I said in the previous post, I can usually get the ball to the green ok but you can forget my putting. I can't put worth a crap and I definitely need some work on hitting the ball straight trying to get it to the green. My last time playing, we went to a course that had water EVERYWHERE and that is a HORRIBLE idea for a beginner. I lost a ton of balls.


Most courses require you to wear collared shirts and I only have 1 that fits which is the one you see in the picture so today, I went and got me 3 collared shirts and 3 pair of shorts with pockets so I can keep an extra ball, tee, divot tool, etc with me. I also got me a divot tool, ball marker, more balls, and some tees so I am all set to go next week when we go back.


I guess to sum it up, we can say my hubby has me hooked on golf and I really enjoy playing even though I ain't too good.


I THANK GOD for blessing me with my wonderful hubby where we have so many common interests. I always went along with him and loved that in itself. I just think golf courses are so peaceful and relaxing but now, I am excited that I actually get to enjoy playing the game with him.


Oh and by the way, I got my title because Trent is calling me his little golfer woman now and then when we went golfing on Saturday, we saw a saying that said grip it and rip it and it just cracked us up.

No comments: