Sunday, February 3, 2013

Apologies?

It has been brought to my attention that I was maybe wrong with my thoughts earlier on the person I was talking about being pregnant and drinking.  If I am wrong, I sincerely apologize.

I am not too good to admit when I am wrong.  In this situation, I will still not delete my previous blog as it is hardcore infertility emotions and I will not make myself look like the bad person for stating something as things still do not add up but all I can say is people talk and public sees things.

Even if I was wrong in the previous blog post, there are still people that are pregnant and drink and smoke and it disgust me. 

Again, I say, If I am wrong, I sincerely apologize.  I am sorry.  I would not ever want to falsely accuse someone of they are not guilty.

No comments: