Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bullet the Smart Dog

Just thought I would share a funny picture. I know it is not the best but it was on my cell phone. I was sitting at work tonight and Trent sent me this picture.

I just died laughing when I saw what it was. I called Trent and asked him what he was doing. He said he just saw my glasses sitting there so he wanted to try them on Bullet. Then he said we had a smart dog cause he was wearing glasses and looked smart in them. Yes I know, my hubby is crazy. Gotta love him.

Anyways, I don't think I ever blogged on it but we ended up taking Bullet to the vet with his diarrhea. The vet said it was a mixture between stress, nerves, and feeding him different food while we was gone. They gave him a shot and he ended up on 2 different medicines to settle his stomach and to get his bowel movements back like they should be. One was a pill so that was easy enough. We just put that in a hot dog like always but the other was liquid and we had to break hot dogs up and put the liquid on the hot dogs for him to take that. Boy that was tricky to get him taking that stuff cause he hated it. They weighed him while we was there and my hoss weighs a big 91.6 pounds. He still is not fat at all just all muscle.

Anyways, I reckon that is all. I just wanted to share the picture with everyone.

No comments: