Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome Baby Alli-gator

My bestest friend Heather gave birth to her Beautiful baby girl today so I thought I would share some pictures and her birth info for everyone to see.

Alli Love Smith: AKA Baby Alli-Gator: Born 7-14-09 @ 7:37pm : 19 inches long: 6lb 14oz

Alli is so Precious. So far she seems to be a very peaceful baby. She never really cried just wimpered other than while the nurse was checking her vital signs. While we was there, she was looking all around.

Love this pictute. Mommy with Baby Alli. Heather looks great for her to have just given birth.

My and Baby Alli-Gator.

She had some huge feet. Everyone was amazed with how big her feet were.
CONGRATS BEN AND HEATHER. I know you both will be great parents.

On a side note, on our way home from Smyrna seeing baby Alli, our car quit on us twice. The check engine light came on and will not go off now. My car has over 109,000 miles now. I am really wondering if it ain't about time to trade it in. Not long ago we replaced the timing belt. Guess we will see what is wrong with it and go from there.
I also have some things that me and Trent is trying to make some decisions on. Some may know what I am talking about but I will not go into detail on here but please keep us in your prayers that we make the right choices in this situation.
Anywho, I hope everyone is doing great.

1 comment:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Cute Cute! Baby Alli-gator is adorable, thanks for posting! :D

...you'll be having one soon enough I'm sure! Baby Bullet needs a brother or sister..human that is! hehe