Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pictures for Mom

I was in Manchester this past weekend and it was BEAUTIFUL outside so I just took a little walk and took some pictures. Mom asked me to post some so she could have them also so here they are.

Just a pretty flower.

Amber said she liked pictures of old barns so I took this one for her. I need to learn to be more artistic sometimes. I wish I was. Oh well. I got a few different shots of this one but this is just one. Another one showed trees and stuff blocking the barn and Amber actually like it the best.
I know this picture is not too entertaining but it was really pretty. Especially bigger it is realy pretty. I have it as a desktop background. Not sure why I like it so much

These last 2, we really liked. I just stood under a tree and looked up at the sun. I think it is pretty how the sun is shining through.
I like this one too cause you can see the sky also. I cant wait to go on my cruises and stand under a palm tree and get some cute pictures like these.
Speaking of the cruise and being more artsy. I am wanting to think of some cute artsy pictures to take while on the cruise, beach, etc. however like I said, I am not very artsy and creative so I am open to any suggestions anyone may have.
Hope you all enjoy the pics.

No comments: