Sunday, April 25, 2010

UGH Why Allergies?

Ok, this blog is nothing entertaining at all. Just a little gripe on my horrible allergies. When I was younger, I was tested for allergies. I am allergic to absolutely everything possible outside. LOVE LOVE LOVE this time a year. It is perfect but allergies, I just can't handle. Dr. Smith had me on allergy medicine last year however once I ran out, I just decided not to get more. When we get pregnant I can't take it so why refill it right? Well now, saying we have been trying a year in May and still not pregnant, I reckon I am gonna take myself back to the doctor. I gotta do something. Oh but watch, it would be my luck as soon as I go to the doctor and spend the money, I will get pregnant. You just watch and see. I will probably try something over the counter first so that I don't have to spend the copay, deductible or anything just in case we hopefullly do end up pregnant soon.

Hay = Someone with outdoor allergies WORST NIGHTMARE.

This is right behind my house. Where the hay starts, my back yard ends.

Due to the horrendous allergy issues, this is how I shall start mowing. With my nose and mouth covered. I sneezed literally like 15 times in a row and couldn't quit so I told Trent I just couldn't do it anymore. He gets in his patrol car and waa la. He found me a mask.


Nothing amusing really. Just the pretty sky. You can kinda tell in this picture but not the best but it had 2 different shades of blue. It was really pretty.

The above picture was one side of the yard and the below picture was another side. On one side, it was beautiful but on the other side, it was really cloudy and looked stormy.
In the next picture, you can see all the clouds and the sun trying to peek through.
That is pretty much all I wanted to post. We leave 1 week from today for vacation. Hopefully by this time next Sunday, we will be in Mobile, AL. Then on Monday, we will be sailing away. Probably won't post anything else until we get back from vacation so hope everyone is doing great until then.

No comments: