Thursday, January 20, 2011

8 Years!!!

Wow, really? Just a quick update. We have been together for 8 years today. That is crazy, it seems like just yesterday. I can not believe time has passed us by so quickly. We have had one heck of a crazy, memorable, past a amazingly wonderful present and we can't wait to see what our future holds for us!!!

We have been doing great. I know I kind of left everyone hanging on the last post and again I apologize but we did get some good news on our "Journey" today so we can't wait for the next step and to see how everything progresses.

Before getting the good news today, I was cleaning out drawers and closets and came across this. It did make me very sad because we have such a desire to be able to use this. Now before people think I am crazy for already having this, let me just say there is a purpose in which I cant say right now but I haven't seen it in like a year so it made it a little hard to see it and know the thoughts behind it.
Then we got our good news SEVERAL hours later and it totally cheered me up. Of course, we had to take pictures for the scrapbook so I could put a page in there of our good news so here is our Happy picture.
Next, we were trying to be excited however, Trent saw my face and started busting out laughing. No, this picture did not turn out how it was supposed to look however in my opinion better. It shows the true us. Always happy with one another and can make each other laugh. I absolutely Love this man with ALL MY HEART AND SOUL and truly Thank God for blessing me with him. I LOVE this picture.
Now, here is what the picture above was supposed to be. We are so excited, anxious, and nervous on our news for our next step of our "journey" but we can't wait!!!

One last thing I want to say just in general. There used to be so many people (family and friends) that I would talk to and keep up with and then there are some that I never have been too good at keeping up with however I just want everyone to know that I don't mean to forget about you all. Honestly, these days, I feel sometimes it is difficult to keep up with myself. To me just hearing the word Infertility is horrific to me. There are MANY and likely nobody but 1 (that I know of) or 2 (maybe, in another sense) people that read my blog that will EVER know what I am or have been going through. This is a very difficult thing to go through that no one could ever understand unless being in this specific situation. Even others with infertility will probably even experience or feel differently than I do due to different situations. Some with infertility can still have their own children and conceive naturally and some can't therefore it makes it very different in many aspects. It is so hard to explain and not just come out and say it all but I just want everyone to know I still love you all and ONE DAY, I am sure I will come around again.

Anyways, I hope everyone else is doing well. Until Next time, cya.

3 comments:

Shannon Hairr said...

Oh I SO hope your good news is what I think it is!!!! You guys are the cutest, sweetest couple and would make wonderful parents!!!!

The Haddock's said...

Thank You so much Shannon. That really means so much to me. However, if you are thinking that the good news is that we are pregnant, unfortunately, that is not the case yet. We basically just got news that we can start the process and hopefully make it happen sooner than what we expected.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Congrats on 8 years! You hit the nail on the head with how infertility is hard to understand unless you've been there and how there are different degrees. I know how incredibly difficult my infertility was on Jason and I, but I also know I can't completely understand you and Trent's feelings because our infertility situations are different. One thing I do know is that I love you and pray for you often. You and Trent deserve the very best and I know that is what God will give you. Can't wait to read a new update. Love you!