Saturday, January 8, 2011

Infertility Journey

I have decided to do a scrapbook called Our Infertility Journey. This has been a very difficult thing to go through and I would never in a million years have imagined having to go through something like this. Several weeks ago was VERY rough on me and all I could do to relieve my feelings was to lay down in bed, cry and write in a journal (which I DO NOT do) for about 4 hours. To my surprise, it helped a TON. Saying that this helped so much, I figured doing the Scrapbook would be a great way to also express myself and at the same time be able to look back in several years and appreciate it.

I will not be posting all pages I make due to us wanting to keep half of our Journey private but what part I do post, I hope you all enjoy.

The pages will go in the scrapbook in the order that I have them posted here. ENJOY! (I know some of you have already read for the most part what is on the pages telling our stories. However, I have reworded them for the scrapbook some)










Just an update for now, everything with our Journey for now is going great. Much better than I would have ever imagined it going just as of a month ago. We are VERY blessed and taking this journey one day at a time. I am a strong believer everything happens for a reason and in MANY cases we may never know the reason or even understand the reason. As it is hard to find much good in our situation, there has already become good out of it. I can only imagine what more good is about to come.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Trent are amazing and I can't wait to see what's in store for ya'll! Love you both! Mary