Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Sewing Project

So, I wanted to attempt making a quilt so I went to Hobby Lobby to look for material to make one for my mom.  While there, I found the cutest pregnancy material pack that I just had to have.  I figured I would make it for my sister unless I end up pregnant before it is finished which is unlikely because I just started it yesterday and I'm moving right along on it.
What I have done of it so far.
1 material has pregnancy sayings on it (ex Having a baby, Baby Love,
Kicking my Bladder, I can't wait to meet this sweet little one)
.  1 has the different trimesters on it with pictures and sayings (I can't see my feet,
I'm big as a house, Hot momma, Packing for the hospital)
1 has pregnancy cravings on it. (pickles, Ice cream)
1 has cute baby stuff (Love Bug, Cutie Pie, Sweet Pea)
1 just has pink hearts and dots

 While I was trying to take pictures of what I have done, Bullet jumped up there and WOULD NOT move.  He refused to get down and when I tried to get the quilt, he started barking at me.  I think he thinks it is his new blanket.
Bullet Posing with the quilt.
Such a pretty boy.  I just love my sweet little Bullet boy.

Just wanted to show off my newest craftiness.

No comments: