Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Fail!

I haven't really had the chance to post because I am now on Day shift and I have took up a new hobby of sewing which is taking up alot of my time.  This is such a wonderful thing since Trent went to days about a month ago.  Also, when and if we ever end up pregnant, I do not want to work nights with a baby.  We had tested on Tuesday and again, we got a negative.  I just talked to the doctors office and they have informed me that the after the 3rd failed try, the doctor did not want to refill any medications for us that he wanted to re consult with us to see what else could be done.  We are hoping it is just a med change or something like that but I have heard after multiple failed attempts that sometimes they will suggest going to in vitro.  We are stuck in a tough situation if they recommend going to that.  We are totally clueless and have no expectations on what could happen at this appointment.  We go on Tuesday so we will know by then what they are wanting to do.  Please keep us in your prayers as we feel totally blind sighted by this.  We did not expect this at all and now we hope we are faced with easy decisions as this whole thing as been so very difficult

I really don't have much to say about the fail.  Honestly, we had our hopes up for this round and really felt good about it but really, honestly, it came to no surprise to me that it was negative.  It just really feels that our dreams will never come true.

On to something happy right now, Trent got me a sewing machine and I have had the best time playing around and making things. 

I am so very excited about our upcoming Niece Kellen NaCole that I have been making her things and I knew I wanted a sewing machine to make more so everything I have made so far has been baby related.

My sister loved Strawberry Shortcake as a kid so I made
a small fleece blanket to hold and the back and
borders is satin.
Here is a cute set of things I made.  Blanket, Bib, Burp Cloths,
and a Diaper Changing Pad.
Burp Cloths
Bib
Diaper Changing Pad rolled up.  See picture below for more of this.
It unfolds into a pad to change them on.  Also, the bottom where you see
the design, it is a pocket to store wipes and a diaper or 2.
Seems like it will be pretty handy.

Anyways,  It is close to Christmas and this is our 3rd year childless and trying but we will make the best of it.  Atleast we have our family that is so very dear to us and knows and understands our situation and for the most part knows how difficult Christmas could be for us this year.

We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.  I am sure I will update before then but if not then Merry Christmas to everyone.

No comments: