Monday, April 23, 2012

Heartbreaker...

This purty thing right here, is going to be an absolute heart breaker!  Auntie Nay Nay thinks she already is.  But.....thats not what this post is about.... This post is about her WONDERFULLY AMAZING Uncle PoPo.

Most BEAUTIFUL baby girl I ever did see.
 This post is about these next 2 pictures..... My amazing husband which will make the most amazing father I have EVER seen.


As my sweet husband held his beautiful little niece, his eyes began to tear up.  He was getting ready to eat breakfast and I asked him if he wanted me to take her and he said no and shook his head.  I then asked if he was going to hold her while he ate and he said yes.  I got up to get his food only to look back at him wiping the tears from his face.  At that moment, my heart just broke in a million different pieces.  I knew it was so difficult on me to hold that sweet little baby girl and I also knew it would be hard on him however, to actually watch him cry was so difficult.  All I could do was hold him. 

It is so hard to know that he wants a baby so badly.  I know I have said it once before but as badly as I want a baby also, it has nothing to do with me at this point.  I want nothing more in this world than to make all his dreams come true.  I want nothing more in this world than to give him that sweet little baby that he has desired for so long.  Just to watch him interact with Kellen warms my heart so much.  He isn't afraid to hold her, he isn't afraid to change her diaper (as he changed a couple himself already), he CAN'T quit kissing her sweet little face, he talks to her all the time.  It just amazes me to watch him with kids.  I have always loved watching him with kids but to see him interact with a NEWBORN is just the most precious thing I have ever seen.

The both of us absolutely can not wait to start procedures back.  I just pray to God that he will bless us with that little bundle of joy we have tried so hard for. 

On a side note, I get frustrated and talk about how I may not continue blogging as much however, it is very unfair to those who have been so loving and supportive of us through this journey for me not to continue the blog.  I have had several people just since the other day to ask me to continue blogging and not to quit.  THANK YOU to all of you who have showed such love and support since my last blog.  I do think it is only normal for us to go through all of these feelings both good and bad but sometimes it is just so difficult to deal with.

I want to end this by saying Trent Justin, you WILL be a daddy one day.  One way or another, you WILL have a child and you WILL be the most amazing father I have EVER laid eyes upon.  I absolutely can't wait until everything we have worked so hard for pays off.  I love you more than anything in this world and can't wait to complete our family!

7 comments:

Shannon Hairr said...

Oh I just cried reading your blog post. I just love you guys and can't wait until its your time. You two must be so strong for the Lord to know you can handle it. I love that this has only made you two stronger together!! Just keep holding on to each other!

Daddy said...

Ashlie and Trent, you two amaze me

The Haddock's said...

Oh Shannon, I really feel like the Lord has a little too much trust in us. He thinks we are much stronger than I think we are however, I think God does know best. Honest to God, I have to hold on tightly to Trent. Without him, this journey would have me an absolute nut case (worse than what I already am). I could not imagine what I would be without Trent's strength. Thank you so much for your love and support for us throughout this journey.

Daddy, We love you and to be quiet honest, we amaze me. Again, I never knew marriage would be so easy. Yes we have faced an ugly ugly journey but we have made it through it only because of one another.

Smith1230 said...

I ditto what Shannon has already said, but you already knew that. Love you guys!

Christina Trull said...

My heart goes out to you both! It just doesn't seem fair that some of the women able to have children are such horrible mothers and people who would be WONDERFUL parents struggle so hard to have any. Keep your head up and don't stop investigating every avenue. There is a child in your future! I love you both so much and will continue to pray that things will happen soon. xoxoxoxoxo

Mama Tina said...

I love you both so much......even as parents we don' t always know what to say. Just know that mama and daddy love you both so much and keep you in our prayers daily. I do believe great things are soon on their way. Untill then I know there's a sweet little baby girl who can't wait to see her Auntie Nay Nay and Unkie PoPo. :)

Mama Tina said...

I love you both so much......even as parents we don' t always know what to say. Just know that mama and daddy love you both so much and keep you in our prayers daily. I do believe great things are soon on their way. Untill then I know there's a sweet little baby girl who can't wait to see her Auntie Nay Nay and Unkie PoPo. :)