Friday, April 27, 2012

He's such a Natural!

This will just be a short quick post but I just wanted to post a couple pictures.  These pictures of my Trentie are just too adorable.  Amber came up and had Kellen's pictures taken yesterday and Trent had to work so he was in uniform.  Since he is Uncle PoPo, we thought it would be too cute to have his picture taken with her in his PoPo uniform.  He is just such a natural holding her.  He acts like he has done it all his life.



I had posted these pictures on Facebook and had gotten so many sweet comments on these photos.  I have had a couple of people say that those pictures remind them of the next picture which is hanging in our hallway.  


My Trentie is going to be a sweet little Angel protector for little Kellen.  All I have to say is no one better mess with her because I have a feeling, they will be in BIG trouble. 

The last picture here is just a puzzle that we put together and then had it matted and framed and it is now hanging in our living room behind the front door.  It turned out super cute. 

1 comment:

Christina said...

I sure do love all the pictures that you have been posting and reading your messages has made me admire you even more than I already did ( which was quite a lot). Best of luck on your journey, I will be anxiously awaiting future updates. Hugs and kisses to you both!