Monday, July 7, 2008

Bullet playing Fetch!!!

I was sitting at work and Trent sent me these videos. He has been wanting Bullet to play fetch. He loves dogs that fetch so he was so excited that he got him doing it. He had been trying but Bullet never would do it. He finally done it. Sorry the videos are a little blurry, they are from his cell phone. He had been bringing the "dog" (it is a squeaky hot dog) as Trent calls it back to Trent but in the second video he didn't so listen closely and you will hear Trent call him a Punk.







haha I have a feeling we will be posting alot on Bullet but I guess he is our new little child.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God love the little punk!!!!! He's so cute.

Anonymous said...

I've looked back at earlier pictures and he has grown. Not Trent!! Little punk!!!


Love ya, Mom

Smith1230 said...

lol little punk is cute. ;)