Friday, July 18, 2008

Update on Job!!!

So I turned in my 2 week notice. Don't think it went to well but also don't think I am kicked to the curb yet. When I turned it in, they sounded highly upset. I think as soon as they find someone to replace me, I will be gone. I think they will just use me till then. I am hoping things do not go as disasterous as they usually seem to be around here. Just a few for instances. 1) There was one girl that turned in her notice and she was told immediately to leave and not come back. The other staff was then warned that if she were to return to get her personal belongings, to call the cops that she had no business here. 2) This has happened to most every person who has quit here. They will hold the last check and not give it to the employee for a while. This place is extremely eary to me and I can't wait to get out of it. Winchester really set high standards for me and it is really hard for me to not compare other small labs to them. Although I really look forward to starting Baptist, I really miss it in Winchester. I really loved everyone there and I could not have asked to work for any better people than what I did and not to mention, Heather, I really miss her. We had some great times around there. All in all though, I absolutely can not wait to start Baptist full time.

On another note. Bullet was extremely hyper today as usual here lately. He was outside running around and going spastic. He loves to play in a few of the bushes that we have out front of the house and one of them has a few stalks coming out of it. He runs in between then very quickly. Well today he started running full force toward them and instead of running around it, he ran smack dab into it hard. He bounced off and landed on the ground and just layed there. It was hillarious. Me and Trent laughed so hard. Here is a cute video of him playing. Of course he had calmed down some right before I started videoing but oh well.





Changing the subject again. I think I had mentioned in a previous post that we had gotten Trent's maw maw's curio cabinet. Well I got everything in it and in order the other day. We have our wedding stuff in it and some Crystal that we got at the wedding. It looks really cute.


As you can tell in the picture, we need to move the picture next to it but here it is. Perfect for Our little corner.

I reckon that is all for now.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

haha see..how can anyone not love dogs!