Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finished in Columbia, ATLAST!!!

So today (Thursday) was supposed to be my last day in Columbia but Shelly had called me with some info and told me they were not keeping me PRN. They have been very childish through this whole process and has literally not spoke one word to me since I turned in my notice. This girl I work with at Baptist, her dad past away and his visitation is Thursday so I decided to not work tonight and go ahead and turn in my key. I AM OFFICIALLY DONE. Thank goodness. I am so excited to only be working 3 days a week now and not have to work the extra. It will be good time for me to be able to study for my test (which I am going to attempt to battle again in September) and me and Trent have good time together. The only down side to my new schedule is One week we will not be off work together for 7 straight days so all we will have time to do is sleep and cuddle and then the next week, we will be off for 4 days together 2 days at a time.



Me and Trent have been doing great. Just spoiling the baby. When we went to Manchester last weekend, mom had him spoiled rotten. She loved him and wanted to keep him and wants us to leave him with her from now on if we have to go out of town or something. I felt so horrible today. Me and Bullet were playing and I was running through the house and he was chasing me. I ran around the coffee table and instead of him running around it, he ran under it and I stomped down on his leg on accident. He took two steps and limped then just laid there and cried. I picked him up and he was holding his leg really funny and could not relax it. It was so pitiful. Trent died laughing at me cause I picked him up real quick and said call Dr. Short, Call Dr. Short. (You can call our vet's office 24/7 and he goes in for emergencies.) At this point I was flipping out and almost in tears myself. I felt so bad. He finally started walking on it. It did not take but about 5 minutes till he was already chasing something Trent had thrown so he is fine now. I just hope he does not wake up with it sore tomorrow. I can not imagine how I will be when we actually have us a little one with the way I panicked over Bullet earlier. Here are a few pictures of the little bully baby.



This weekend while we were in Manchester, we went fishing and he jumped in the water and got all muddy. Look at all that mud on his face.


Such a pretty boy.

He is such a good boy when he takes rides in the car. He loves it. We take him riding all the time.

Well I reckon that is all for now.

No comments: