Sunday, July 6, 2008

Home from Vacation!!!

Well we just got back from Florida and had a blast but there is truely no place like home and we missed our little bullet while we were gone too. Here are some pics from Florida though. We like the background of this picture.


My Crazy Trent was having an adrenaline rush and wanted to bungy jump. He loved it.


One day we rented this car for 4 hours, it was alot of fun.



Happy 4th of July from Destin, FL.


While we were gone, Trents parents kept Bullet and Baxter which is Leah's dog. He is a Shorkie. They did not like each other for the longest but they finally started playing with each other. Here is a video of them playing tug o war with each other.

We sure did miss our little Bullet while we were gone. He even seems like he grew a little too.


We love this picture. He is just too cute!!!


He love love loves this monkey, it is his chew toy.



Here he is cuddling with it. I think its cute how he has one paw behind its head and one on top of it.






Just another simple update, everything is going great. While i was in Fl., I spoke to Paul which is the guy from Baptist. He said he wanted to meet with me soon and talk to me about full time. By that, I am hoping things happen very soon. I guess we will wait it out and see. Other than that, nothing new with us.

That is all till next time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. I'm sure ya'll had a great time. I believe Bullet has grown. I loved the video playing tug of war. May the best doggie win!!!!!

See you this weekend,
Love you both,(all three)
Mom