Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family Visit!!!

Warning lots of pictures. So my Mom and 2 cousins came up and we had a great time. Saturday we went shopping and rode the 4 wheeler. Kate had a blast on the 4 wheeler she had never rode on before so she just loved it. I am glad cause she definately needs get away fun time. Sunday we went to walmart then went out to eat with Trent and his parents. Speaking of Trent, he is my little Hero. I just loves that boy. We went on Saturday night to take him some supper and he got a call of a domestic. He went flying down the road and turned on his blue lights and sirens. It just makes me a very proud wifey.



Shannon just loved the 4 wheeler, she was not happy when she had to get off and mom rode by herself and like I said Kate really enjoyed herself too. Me and Kate rode on it for a good hour just me and her.



Mom and Shannon fell back in the recliner (which is really easy to do) and Shannon crawled off and said here I will help you and she was trying to pick up the chair and help mom up. Too funny and cute!!



These pictures were right before we went out to eat.



Bullet really showed his true colors this weekend. He is a little fireball. Bullet kept wanting to play with Shannon and Shannon did not like it because he was getting on her square (blanket). She was absolutely hillarious. He would scare her and she would freeze up and have a loss at words at start jabbering to where you could not understand her. She sounded like a little chineese girl. We were definately laughing too hard to get pictures of it. I dont think I have ever (literally) laughed so hard in my whole life.



He was a good boy at times though when he wanted to be as usual

Here, he was laying on my shoulder being a very good boy. Don't see this often.

Tonight I went to the store and thought I would buy the baby something new to play with. Me not using my head at all, I bought him a ball to kick around the house. It was not 3 minutes until me and Trent heard all the air rushing out of it. Oh well he liked it while it lasted. Next time I will have to get him a basketball which will be a little harder to pop.

I guess this is all for now but just wanted to post some pictures from the weekend. I really enjoyed my mom getting to come down to spend time with me at my homey home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun this weekend!! I enjoyed getting out with Katie and Shannon. Love the pictures. I sent your blog to Aunt Vicki so she could see your blog. Mama will talk to you soon, Love you, Mom