Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Poison Oak & Christmas in October!!!

To start off, all of you directed here from good ol' Heathers website, it is the next blog that she was talking about. However feel free to read whatever you would like. Hope you enjoy.

Well Trent we think has poison oak. Not sure but that what we are thinking. Unfortunately, if that is what he has, I think it is spreading to me. Mine is not bad but I got a few really itchy spots that I have scratched to death. Trent on the other hand has big blobs of it on his legs. Other than that, me and Trent are doing great. Not much new with us as usual but still loving life. Trent has been training this guy at work and as they have been talking, our families have alot in common (both wives names Ashlie or Ashley both of us spoil or dogs, they got married 2 weeks before we did, they bought a house that we looked at). Anyways to the point, Bradley seems like a really nice guy, and unfortunately, I still have not met and got to know too many people here yet but hopefully our two families can start hanging out some. I really want to get to know more people around here.

I am trying to find new doctors and everything here. So far I have found everything I need other than just a regular family doctor. I did go to the dentist yesterday and I really liked him. I think he will be good. I go back in 6 months just to get a good cleaning and everything but also during that appointment, he will check my wisdom teeth. As of yesterday, only one of them has came in but according to the xray, they are ready to break through. They have already broke through 2 other times though and went back in so we will see. We are hoping that we don't have to pull them, but the dentist is afraid that we will because my mouth is so crowded already, it will just make my teeth even more crooked than they already are. I guess we will just have to wait and see in 6 months what happens.

Bullet now loves to take his medicine. He did not do as well with the liquid as what I though he was gonna do. I even got a baby dropper and tried to do it that way. With as much as the vet wanted him to take, he would have had to take 2 droppers at one time. I only got a little more than half a dropper down and then he absolutely would not open his mouth again. No tricking him. He is too smart. We have finally found him some pills and a large pack and luckily I found 25mg instead of 12.5 mg so he will only have to take 1 at a time instead of 2. What we now do is stick the pill down in a hot dog and he gobbles it up in no time. This is the only human food he has ever had except for one other time Trent snuck him a few fries. I don't let him have human food but I guess now, I will have to get over it. Hopefully we can stick to the no Human food thing other than his hot dogs for medicine.


I wanted to do Christmas Pictures with Bullet in a Santa hat. No way no how is that gonna happen. He will not let us put it on. However, I got him some Reindeer antlers and he leaves them on for a few minutes before pulling them off.




Also here is a video of him being a good boy and doing what daddy tells him to do.

Sorry the video is dark but you can still make everything out.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

Aww...I was JUST telling Ben this morning that I wanted to do Christmas cards this year with a photo of us and our 3 dogs. Can you imagine that photo?? HAHA too funny. They wont all look at the camera I know it! It will be Mitzi eating Pepper's ear and Sammy growling. haha...oh well...