Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good Weekend, Blah Tuesday and Way to go Babe!!!

So Amber's wedding went great. It was very beautiful as we all knew it would be. I loved her black, red and white theme. I can't wait to get pictures back and see it all together. I must say she did bring me to tears during their vows and the unity candle. The unity candle was great. Jack lifted up Colton and let him light the candle as saying that it United the whole family. It was absolutely great. Really crazy cause I was way more stressed at her wedding than I even was at my own. I felt so rushed trying to help with everything the day of the wedding, getting hair done, running to walmart last minute, getting food, making sure everything was perfect for her and all that good stuff but after all that is what my job was right? She look absolutely beautiful. Here are a few pictures and can't wait to get the rest back.


She looked absolutely beautiful.

The new happy couple. "The WATTS"

Would have been a really good picture if I would not have cut our heads off.

We are just too cute.

My parents are probably thinking, at last, it is all over. Two down, no more to go. While on the topic I do want to take an extra minute once again to say A HUGE THANKS to my parents. Thank you both so very much for giving me and Amber both the wedding of our dreams. I am speaking for Amber but I am sure she also feels the same way. I know my wedding was absolutely way more than I would have ever ever expected to have. It was truly the Wedding of my dreams and I could not have asked for anything to have been anymore perfect. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts to be able to give us such a beautiful wedding. THANK YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH!!! Me and Trent love you both!!!

While in town this weekend, it was also nice to get to see family as I said before it would have been. Also while I was in town, I found out more people actually look at this thing than I was aware of, they just don't leave me any comments. Therefore, I will try to start updating more often.

On another note, Took my test today. I really don't know how to feel about it. I don't feel as good as last time but I did fail last time so whats it really matter. As odd as it sounds, I have heard alot of people say though if you come out feeling bad you probably passed and if you come out feeling good, you probably failed. If that is the case, I just MIGHT be in luck this time. I guess we will see. I am figuring that I will get my results around October 15th. That is way too long to have to wait. Until then, I still need all the prayers I can get that I did pass it. I really don't know what I will do if I don't accomplish it this go around.


Ha ha here is a funny story for everyone. First of all, I need to apologize up front before I tell the story. I AM SORRY TRENT. He will probably kill me for going into detail. So I talk to Trent this morning on my way to take my test and he told me he caught a burglar last night. Well here is the funny part, it is the way he actually caught him. Well the guy ran off into the woods so several cops were looking for him. Trent and a city officer was standing at a tree line after looking for him to see if any one would just run out. Trent got the sudden urge to pee so he just went ahead and done it. Well afterwards, Trent shined his flashlight into the woods and saw this guy laying on the ground. To make a long story short. Trent and the other guy went in and got him. When Trent got back to the department, everyone was picking on him and saying they were going to have to make a policy saying that the Cops could not go around peeing on the criminals. Trent would never have found the guy if he would not have walked over to a different spot to take a pee. WAY TO GO BUBSY. That a way to make your wifey proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet words. Mom and dad love both you and Amber very much. We were very proud to give you the wedding's you deserve. We could'nt be more proud of you two. We are truely blessed that God gave you to us to raise. Both of you have turned out to be responsible, loving, caring young ladies. We thank you for the respect that you show us. We also could'nt be any prouder of our sons in law. We could'nt have picked anyone any better. Thank you for allowing us to give back to you a small token of what you have given to us. We LOVE all of you.
Mom and Dad xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Smith1230 said...

oh Ashlie...haha too funny..tactics in catching criminals...take a leak...nice