Friday, September 19, 2008

WHOOP WHOOP to my Heather Dawn Love Smith!!!

Heather informed me the other night that I needed to do an update so hear it goes. First of all, I am gonna start out with a big shout out to my Heather Dawn. WHOOP WHOOP. (ha ha you know I love ya girl.) Yes that is an inside story of mine and Heathers. Wll maybe not "inside" just something that happened at work one of our many many crazy nights together. Kinda like "I am gonna throw you in the hammer, I mean slammer (Heather)", "TALKIN BOUT MY GIRL (Me and Heather in sync to one another)" Oh man I could truely go on and on with our crazy nights. Me and Heather finally got to work together again. It has been forever and I changed my shift this week due to Ambers wedding this weekend. I definately gotta say I miss working with her. She is my girl. Of course half the night we were not even there because I think we were the food runners for the night. We went to get food then went back out a second time for Ice cream. We just get way to crazy when we work together. Gotta love our crazy conversations. On another note, Changed my layout. Not much of a Halloween person but of course the hubby is so I will make it a cute halloween background. Unfortunately, I have to work again on Halloween and will not get to see our cute little neighbors again this year. Trent loves getting to see all the little kiddies at halloween. Not much to update without saying too much but all a can say is drama drama drama. Me, Trent, and Bullet have been doing well. Trent is sick and has bronchitis and laryngitis. I may have started it but mine seemed more like allergies. I doubled up on allergy medicine and after I done that, I got better. Bullet, not much to say other than growing like a monster. In 1 month, he has gained 16 pounds. Yeah feeding the baby good. He now weighs 42 pounds. Our neighbor got Bullets brother and we have gotten them together a few times and they have a blast playing with each other. It is way cute to see two 18 week old and one 8 year old labs playing together.

This weekend is Ambers wedding and I am sure my parents will be glad to get this year done and over with. Me and Amber always go and eat at the fair. That has been something that we have done for a few years now. Well of course the fair is in town this weekend and it is the weekend of Ambers wedding. I would like for us to go like always especially since I dont get to spend time with family often but I dont know if she will be too busy today to go before rehearsal. Guess we will just have to see. It will be nice to get to see family while in town this weekend. When family came in from out of town for my wedding, I did not even get to see them because of course after the wedding we left for honeymoon. I plan on staying some extra time in Manchester this week so that I can spend extra time with everyone. Unfortunately, I have to take my test again on Tuesday and I am not what so ever looking forward to that. Please pray for me everyone cause God knows I need it. I seriously pray that I pass it this go around. I really dont want to tackle it again. And not to mention pay out that money again.


I know everyone probably gets tired of seeing pictures of the baby but we never take any pictures of us. We plan on making Christmas cards for everyone this year so we will be taking pictures before long and I will post some eventually. Not to mention, I plan on getting a few pictures of me and Trent at Ambers wedding this weekend so I will post some of those also. For the mean time, here is one of Bullet. We took him and got him groomed and his nails grinded down and they gave him a bandana.



That is momm'as baby. I love this dog more than I could have ever imagined I would have loved an animal. I guess everyone can tell since this blog has basically turned into a Bullet blog site. Oh well.

I reckon that is all I got to say for now but I will post later.

1 comment:

Smith1230 said...

My partner in crime...I love it!