Monday, May 18, 2009

Bullet's Birthday

My little, ok, big Bully turned 1 on Sunday. For his birthday we got him a new collar, more treats, a hickory smoked bone and a toy. Yes he is very spoiled. Anyways, here are some pictures of him.

I tried to download a video and it was taking way too long all it was though is showing how Bullet is doing pretty good with staying. We have not consistently worked on it but we are really trying to teach him to stay down and not jump and also to stay when we tell him to. Here Trent throws a treat down the hall and Bullet just waits for Trent to tell him he can have it. Usually he does pretty good for Trent but most of the time he does not want to do it for me.

He is such a pretty boy. He is so very spoiled rotten.


He had just stood still and this shows his new collar. He was chasing a fly around the house. His all time new fetish is to either chase birds outside or if he sees something in the house he chases it. It is so funny. One day I will have to record him chasing things.

He has always loved empty bottles. They are his favorite and with this toy, the back of it opens and you put a bottle in it so when they bite on it they can hear the bottle crackling and he loves it. However I knew once I gave him his next toy he would want nothing to do with this until the next one was gone.

K. I know dogs always eat bones and it is no problem but I have always been scared to give him bones afraid he would choke or something. Anyways I finally broke down and got him a hickory smoked bone and he loved it. Obviously once he was done with this he went back to his bottle thing.

I reckon that is all, I was just going to show pictures of the baby.

No comments: