Monday, May 18, 2009

Huge update

Well it has been a while since I posted so figured I would give some what of an update. Lots of things are soon to be going on. Some in which I really won't go into great detail on here but will slightly mention. For one, me and Trent has decided it is about time to start trying for a baby. We absolutely can not wait. My Granny Simms had just told me the other day that she reads our blog all the time and every time she keeps on waiting to hear the news that we are pregnant so now she can hear the news we are at least trying. It was so cute and funny the other day, I made a quick trip to Manchester and I walked over to hug my dad and tell him hi and he started patting me and asking me if there was a baby in there yet. I can't wait to see our parents with our child. Both of our parents will be the best grandparents ever. Not to mention how precious it is and how much it touches me to watch Trent with kids. It is absolutely the best thing ever. In saying that, keep us in your prayers that everything goes just fine. Anyways, there is that half of the news. The next thing is that, I went to Paul here at work and had talked to him about maybe getting some PRN work for a while until we get ready to have the baby or till I just can't handle the extra work one. We had then gotten into deeper conversation and it led to him saying he could not go into great detail but something could come open pretty soon. Something that could possibly even be closer to home and possible full time also eventually. That would be awesome not to be so far from home especially with a little one there. However some other things were said that would definitely make me question things when that time actually comes but it is definitely worth checking into. I think everything would go over real well but we shall see what that time comes.
My baby (Bullet) turned 1 year old Yesterday. I went this weekend and got him some goodies. I did not get to see him on his birthday due to me going to Manchester and having to work but I will give him his goodies when I get off work Monday and post pictures of that later.
Anyways here are some pictures.

Me and my mommy eating Mexican a few weekends when I went to Manchester.

Me and Amber also eating Mexican.

This weekend while in Manchester me and Amber took Colton bowling and he had a blast. That little boy has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

He was so excited cause he had knocked down 8 pins.

He was actually smiling in the beginning and I had my camera on a mode that would flash 2 times to get better pictures and he pulled away after the first flash. Still a super cute picture though.

He was cracking us up while bowling. He loved actually bowling until he spotted the disco lights then he decided he would sniper. I really wished I had gotten a picture of that but I didn't. He first started jump roping the lights then he decided to squat down behind the thing the balls sit in and every time the lights would come over by him he would jump out in front of them and start shooting them.

Today, Colton decided he wanted to go with me and Amber to eat at Cracker Barrel with the family while Jack stayed home. After we ate, he grabbed Aunt Charlies ticket and said I will take that and pay for it. She said ok, do you got money? He replied no but I will take care of it. Aunt Charlie says well you know if you don't have money then you have to wash dishes to pay for it. At this point the waitress hears what is being said and told Colton yeah we actually have then all stacked up back there and need lots of help. Colton's rather hilarious response to the waitress was "well I guess I will just break the glass and they will fire me and then I won't have to do it."

One more good Colton story for the day.

I told Colton while eating if he would finish the half of the hamburger that I would get him something when we left. Colton Loves marsh mellows so I was gonna get him some of those. He ate his hamburger so I went and him and Amber sat in the car while I went in. I came back out and handed him the bag with the marsh mellows in it. He opened the bag and said ugh I thought it was a toy. Amber said now Colton tell her Thank you for the marsh mellows. In this sad little voice he said thanks for the marsh mellows. I said your Welcome. He replied with another pitiful little voice with "Darnit"

I tell you he is just the sweetest little kid ever and boy can he come out with some extremely crazy stuff.

Anywho, I reckon this is long enough. I will post more pictures tomorrow when I give boo his new stuff for his birthday.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That Colton is a cute e! I love him! I am very glad you decided to spend the weekend with me!!!! I love you!