Friday, May 29, 2009

Grand Cayman

We just returned from Grand Cayman yesterday. We most definitely had a blast but I was definitely more than ready to get home to my Trentie. I missed him so bad. Anyways. I just figured I would post some pictures. I will be seeing my mom tomorrow and getting more pictures from her camera but here is some from my camera for now. WARNING: there will be a ton. Hope ya enjoy.
Me on Captain's night

Carnival Inspiration, the ship we was on.

Me and Amber in our life jackets while they was telling us what to do and where to go if something were to happen.
Me in the Grand Atrium
Ice Sculpture being carved in front of us. Two love birds.

If you look closely, you can see Grand Cayman in front of us. This is what we woke up to the first morning.

Me and mom when we had just got off the ship in Grand Cayman.

We ate at Margaritaville. They sure did have some Yummy Cheeseburgers.

Pirate Ship at Grand Cayman

Me and Amber in front of Sunset.

The sunset was so Beautiful each night.

Loved this picture with the sun going down and you can see the ship tracks behind us.

City in Grand Cayman called Hell. It is a lot of rock formations in which people thought this is what hell would look like therefore that how it got it's name.

7 mile beach in Grand Cayman.


Stingray Sandbar. It takes a 25 minute boat ride to the middle of the ocean to get to this spot. The water is so Beautiful and clear that it looks like pool water.

Mom holding the stingray with me and Amber with her. Me and Amber was scared in the beginning and mom just acted like it was no big deal and just chased them all over.

I got used to it and it actually was a LOT of fun.


Yeah, I am crazy, I kissed a sting ray.


The sting rays just swam all around you. There was a ton of them.




Me and mom doubled up and went para sailing. I had been before but mom hadn't and she loved it. So glad I got to share that first time experience with her. It was tons of fun.


And the water was gorgeous from up there.


It was so neat to see all the different colors of water from up there.

I guess that is all for now but more will come tomorrow when I actually get moms memory card. Hope you all enjoyed.

No comments: