Saturday, May 2, 2009

Congrats to me.

I just thought this was a good picture and wanted to post it. This was the night we found out I passed my test and my Trentie took me out to eat.



He told me if I did not pass my test this go around that he would have to find a new wife. Thank Goodness I passed. I am in the clear now. He says he will stick to his word and since I passed, he will keep me.





Everything has been great since I passed my test. Work has been going well. Did not take too long to adjust to the changes at work. I also got a $2.00 raise per hour. That is way awesome and such a huge help. Me and Trent have lived without that extra money for so long now, we are just going to act as if we still don't have it and put it directly into savings each pay period. That will be a big help to our Savings account. It feels like such a huge weight has been lifted right off my shoulders knowing that I actually passed it now.

Also, here is a good picture of my little baby. He is so spoiled rotten.


Don't he just have that pitiful innocent looking face?

I reckon that is it, I just wanted to post the few pictures.

No comments: