Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Wow how time flies. Today was our 1 year Anniversary. I can't believe it has went by this quick. Unfortunately the both of us had to work today. Trent was already scheduled but I got called in. We would have at least went out to eat but oh well. Boston was our Anniversary trip which was amazing so I guess it is semi-ok that we are not together today. I guess it is just the thought of what today actually is. Anyways here are some pictures from Our Wonderful Wedding. (Pictures taken by Shannon Hairr Photography)






And of course I had to post the last one. It has always been my all time favorite.
Happy Anniversary Bubsy.



2 comments:

Amber said...

HOW CUTE E!! THE LAST IS MY FAVORITE TOO!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Happy Anniversary! Don and I were married May 6th,2006 :D Time goes by quickly,doesn't it? Gesh!