Thursday, September 22, 2011

1 Week Count Down

YAH!!!  We are now officially 1 week out from our first appointment for our Ultrasound.  We absolutely can not believe it.  1 week from today we will go in for our ultrasound and hopefully everything will be ready to go and we can get our shot that day and then return Friday for the procedure.

As far as the medication, everything has been going well. 

Day 1 of medication: I was extremely sleep deprived.  I only had 3 hours of sleep from Sunday around 4pm to Monday night around 1am.  After taking the medicine, I got a slight headache and I got a hot flash that night.  I also had VERY SLIGHT dizziness and felt a little blah.  I did not want to take those symptoms to be the medication since I was so sleep deprived.  Normally, if I am sleep deprived, I feel sick anyways so I did not want to jump to conclusion that the medication had made me feel blah however, the Medication HAD to cause the hot flashes because anyone who knows me knows that if I am hot, there is something major wrong. 

Day 2:  Got a HORRIBLE headache after taking the medicine and hot flashes continued.

Day 3: NO HEADACHE!!! but, hot flashes did continue

Day 4: (today)  I take my medicine around 4-4:30 and so far, NO HEADACHE!!!  Had 1 hot flash earlier.  This morning going home from work though, I did get a little dizzy again and felt a little nauseous.  Again, don't know if this was from the medicine or because I was sleepy.

Day 5 is tomorrow so we will see how that goes but it seems like the worst of my symptoms so far are just hot flashes.  If that is the worst of it, I can take that any day.  I have talked to someone before though that said they did not have any symptoms until a week or so after coming off the medication and that is when it made her very emotional and had mood swings.  So far, so good so hopefully it won't kick in later. 

Thank God, I am not moody and emotional, Trent hasn't kicked me out of the house yet or went running for help yet so that's a good thing.

Well, most likely won't post again until after Thursday.  Wish us luck that everything goes well Thursday and Friday will be the BIG day.  Even if Friday ain't the big day, we are still not far at all out.  CAN'T WAIT TILL THURSDAY!!!

No comments: