Friday, September 16, 2011

Blog makeover

I just see all these peoples blogs with their picture or something cute at the top and I always wanted mine like that. Well, Obviously I was too stupid to figure out that you just post the picture in the header section so Thank You Jill for teaching me how to do it. lol.  My picture is too big up there but I LOVE it so for now, I will keep it.  One night I was playing around on photoshop and created it and just fell in love with it as this was my absolute favorite picture from our wedding night and I just love the saying on it because I absolutely fall in love with my hubby over and over again.  I am so very blessed and grateful to God for blessing me with such an amazing man that is my absolute best friend in this whole world.  I knew in marriage your spouse should be your best friend, but I never knew you could possibly be this close to one individual.  I never in a million years imagined getting married and having such a WONDERFUL marriage.  I have said it time and time again but marriage is just so EASY for us.  Of course every little girl grows up dreaming of marriage but who ever dreamed it would be so easy.  Anywho, everyone knows how I already feel about my hubby so I will quit rambling. 

This was the first photoshop creation I made looking like this and fell in love with it and so then I decided to make one for my mommy, sissy, and hubby also.  My daddy is such a very special man to me.  Sometimes when I feel like I don't even believe in myself, my daddy will always believe in me and know that I can do bigger and better and make things happen.  I love you My Daddy!!!  In this picture, my daddy is looking at a baby picture of me.

Me and my mommy have such a special bond.  I can honestly say that I can tell my mommy ANYTHING and always have.  I just love my mommy dearly and without her through the past year, I would most likely be a crazy person.  My mommy (along with my hubby and sissy) have been my rock through our journey.  My mommy is my best friend.
My sissy!!!  Oh where do I start?  We hated each other growing up.  Fought like absolute cats and dogs.  She chased me with knives and I beat her in her sleep with a hair brush and a lead pipe.  Yes, I was horrible, but, in my kid mind, that was the only way I could get back at her was when she was asleep.  Yes, in saying all that, we are sisters by birth but more importantly, best friends by choice.  Who ever knew we could be so close after hating each other so bad.  Sissy, I love you so very much!!!

I just love my family dearly, and am so blessed that God gave me such a wonderful tight knit family. 

I haven't gotten around to doing pictures of Trent's family yet but I do plan on it.  I absolutely can not go with out mentioning my in laws.  I am also so very blessed with the additional family God gave me.  Trent's family is amazing and also just as tight knit as my family.  I could not imagine where I would be in life and what my future would hold without them.  Thank You for loving me as if I were your very own and always being there for us.  I love you all dearly!!!

All in all, WE ARE BLESSED!!!

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

Love the new look. Ive been wanting to change ours.

The Haddock's said...

Why thank ya. I am afraid pic at top is too big but oh well I like it so I guess its good for now. Go for it, give yours a makeover!!!