Sunday, September 25, 2011

Do you trust the Lords Provisions for You?

Today sermon in church was wonderful.  We just love the church we go to at Mars Hill and Brother Mickey is a wonderful preacher. 

In today's sermon, he was saying we must trust in the Lord's provisions for us.  It really got me thinking and really got me teared up.  As we sit there praying and tears running down my face, it hit me.  I totally trust in the Lord provisions for us with everything we are getting ready to face over the next week.  I look over to Trent and ask if he trust in the Lords provision for us and he grins and says yes.  As I am explaining to him why I am crying and feeling so good about everything and it working he replies with "yes, it is going to work and if it doesn't work, (he lifts my ring finger with my wedding set on it) and says THIS WORKS"  My Trentie, makes my heart Melt!!! Our Marriage is one thing that TOTALLY works.  We are so very blessed.

On the subject of everything working and most of you probably already saw this through facebook but the other night, both of us were working and Trent calls me out of no where and says "You know what, I just have this feeling, it is going to work the first time"  It was so great to hear such positivity and excitement. 

Friday before leaving for work, I saw a new movie advertised called Courageous and I immediately thought, I gottta see that.  Well Trent had never seen it advertised so I was telling him about it yesterday and showed him the movie trailer to it.  It is by the same makers of Fireproof and Facing the Giants.  Up until last night, I had not seen either of those movies however we watched Facing the Giants last night.  Wow, when we started that movie, I did not have a clue what it was about and boy did it hit very close to home.  It was a great Christian movie with several great things that stuck out to me.
1) Matthew 19:26 But with God all things are possible.
2)Revelation 3:7-8 (8) I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that noone can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

Anyways, back on the subject of Courageous.  Just after me showing Trent the movie trailer to it yesterday, at the end of church service, they played the trailer on the big screens and said that they are hoping to get the church group as a family together to all go to the movies together to watch it.  That is so great.  However, I do not think we will go with everyone.  It is supposed to come out Friday and I think after we leave the doctors office, we may go watch it together then.  After church, we stopped by Walmart and I saw the book to the movie.  Anyone who knows me, knows I HATE to read but, I got the book anyways and I am gonna try to read it.  I have always heard books are better than the movie.  I read one chapter than decided I wanted to blog really quick so put it down for a few but, the 1st chapter is intense in the book so it makes me curious how the movie will start and will it start so intense. 

Anywho, here is the movie trailer for any of those who have not seen it.  Courageous Movie Trailor (click the link Courageous Movie Trailer to see it.)

Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

:) You guys just make me smile. I love your love. I love your spirit. You guys are an inspiration and will be great parents.

On a side note...watched that trailer...looks good.

The Haddock's said...

Thank You. I always hope our love can be an inspiration to people. I hate to hear people say marriage is horrible and only hope we could inspire someone. It really goes along with a part of our wedding vows I always think back to especially when someone does say our Marriage is inspiring. Living up to our vows, just what I like to hear. ;)

It does look like a good movie and to much surprise, I am REALLY liking the book so can't wait to see the movie.