Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's Infertility Q&A Time!

I mentioned doing an infertility Q&A and it seemed people were interested in it and liked the thought of us doing it however, we really didn't have any questions asked to us.  I assume this is because people just didn't know what to ask.  In saying this, I came up with our own basic questions on infertility, procedures, emotions, etc and we answered them.  I done my own Q&A and Trent done a separate Q&A.  We have some of the same questions in each of ours but did not know each others response until after we were totally done with it. 

I think it will be good for others to hear Trent's side of it all since I am the voice behind the blog and I am the one that everyone always hears talking.

We each answered 15 questions and they are posted in separate blogs.  Please see the 2 post below this one to see both of our Q&A's.  I hope everyone enjoys our Q&A sessions and gets something out of them.  If anyone has any questions once you are done reading our stories, please feel free to ask away.  Again, we are just trying to raise more awareness to the fertile world and also on the same hand help those infertiles that may be new to the infertile world. 

Infertility is a monster but with love and devotion from your spouse, you can make it through anything.

No comments: