Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

So on Sunday the 22nd, I had my cousin Kendra to text me and tell me happy birthday, then I signed onto facebook and there was 2 messages from people and also the facebook crew telling me happy birthday. I was just kinda like oops I obviously put my birthday in wrong on facebook when I signed up. Then when I get to work on Sunday night at Baptist, around midnight, Heather comes walking in with a birthday cake with candles lit and everything. I was kinda in my own little zone and not paying any attention so I thought she was taking it to one of the other 2 guys sitting beside me then I realized she kept on staring at me. I then remembered about facebook and started dying laughing and put my head down on the desk and said It's not my Birthday. Such a look of disappointment came over her face so I just want to say THANKS MY HEATHER FOR THE EARLY BIRTHDAY CAKE. I LOVE YA GIRL!!! It tasted great even though it was a month early. So I now get to celebrate 2 birthdays and I am kinda thinking maybe I will just change my birthday every month. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, you are so country