Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Keeping Family Updated

I just thought I would do a little something to keep our family in on everything, especially mine since I am so far away from everyone now. I dont have much of an update to give for now but I will give a little one.

The wedding went absolutely wonderful and Thanks to everyone who had a part in it and also to those who were able to be there. We love you all so much. To see our wedding pictures, just go to www.shannonhairr.com/store

Married life is great. We are definately enjoying our time together. After being so far away from each other for so long this time was much needed for the two of us.

We are happily living in Summertown. However, it has definately been an adjustment for me getting used to living 2 hours away from my family. Used to if I was wanting to go anywhere I would just tell my mom and she would just jump in the car and go. Me and mom are so close, we done everything together so getting used to not having her here is hard. I am sure I bug the crap out of her calling her about 10 times a day. Overall though, I love our house and where we are at. We live in the best neighborhood possible and you never even here a peep out of anyone. We own 2 acres and love it.

As far as our jobs go, Trent is still working for the Sheriffs Department in Lawrence County. I am now working full time in Columbia and PRN at Baptist hospital in Nashville. I am officially done in Winchester which is great because I am now able to be at home and spend time with Trent that we have never been able to have before.

Well I guess that is it for now but we will try to keep everyone updated as often as possible. We love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the page

Anonymous said...

Here we go again.....We love the website. We also love and miss you too. However it's comforting knowing you're just a phone call away. Besides, we don't mind sharing you with our new son in law. Until we see you again xoxoxo
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey bro hey sis! I love you guys so much along with this site! Ash u r 2 cute! Can't wait for the beach trip were gonna have so much fun! Luv yall!