Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I SHALL NEVER GET LOST AGAIN!!!

I now have a GPS. They are pretty nifty little things. It seriously amuses me big time. It is just a tiny little thing so now it is mine and Trents baby as we call it. We say it is just a baby so we had to name it. As we were laying in bed, we came up with his name. I know, I know, me and Trent are nuts. That is why we are so great together because we can be silly like that. Anyways back to the point, his name is gogo speedracer king haha. It is gogo becuase it will help us gogo wherever we need to. Speedracer becuase obviously its owner is a speed racer and needs to learn to slow down. And last but not least king, it is king becuase in the movie Cars, when Lightning McQueen is dreaming he is the king, his car is blue. On the GPS when you are driving, you are a little blue car.

Here is gogo speedracer king. He even talks to ya.


Trent says I can no longer call him and say I am lost help me. He laughs at me becuase one time I was going somewhere and I called and said I am lost while freaking out and asked him to help me. He said ok calm down where are you and I responded and said well I dont know but I am lost. He was like ok well if you dont know where you are then how am I supposed to help you get unlost. Also, one other time I was so lost, my mom had to come to my rescue and pick me up from where I was. It was a good 4 hour drive for her to get me and then for the trip back home. And oh my Heather, she laughs at me every time I leave Baptist. I have to follow her out. I just now finally figured out how to leave there by myself without her. God bless everyone who has had to rescue me in my oh so needy situations. So now thanks to gogo speedracer king (lol) I shall never be lost again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a proud grandmother!!! Not quite what I expected as a grandchild but I'll take what I can get. I guess with the nqme it's a grand--son. Love you, Mom

Smith1230 said...

Thank heavens for this birth!