Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Robot Wife

Due to the rain and the way our work schedule works out, it has been a while since our yard had been mowed so it had started looking pretty rough. Trent had to work yesterday but woke up at 2:30 and I told him to tell me how to work the mower and I would mow the yard for him. He said no just come back to bed with me so I was like ok but the yard ain't gonna get mowed. So we wake up at 4:30 and he says ok you can go mow the yard now. By this point I already had plans to go to Columbia to get some things done. He then proceeded to jokingly tell me that I don't do anything to help him so he was just going to trade me in for a Robot Wife. Today, we wake up he gets ready to go mow and he asked me to go pay the water bill so I did. When I got back, he was weed eating and I said do you want me to mow the yard so he said ok sure. He proceeded to give me Lawn Mowing 101 and taught me how to use the mower since I had never mowed a yard before. I mowed the yard while he weed eated and pushed mowed around the house. He stood there and laughed at me for a while but I got the job accomplished. I am now no longer being traded in for a Robot wife.



Just thought I would share our funny story with everyone. Job well done to me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!!!! I'm proud of you for helping him. OH by the way, you look cute in the picture.
Love ya, Mom