Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weekly Update!!!

So this week has went OK, we got some of what we wanted done but not all. Thanks to Trent bless his heart, he has worked his butt off on the house. I had helped him some but I did not get to do much. For about the last month and a half, I have been having all kinds of crazy symptoms (won't go into detail) then about 3 weeks ago my back started hurting. I went to the doctor on Monday and found out I had a cyst almost 4cm big on my ovary and it is leaking and causing all kinds of pain and discomfort. The doctor said it is nothing to be concerned about that it will rupture and take care of itself but until then I will just have to wait it out and take the medicine. Anyways got a little sidetracked but I helped mow by riding the mower and Trent done the rest. After he done the mowing, he started pressure washing the house. It took Trent about 10 hours just to do the house. We wish we would have done before and after pictures but we did not think about it until after we got the house finished. Oh my we did not realize how bad it was but it honestly looks like we got brand new vinyl on the house. It looks great. I gots to say I got the bestest hubby ever. He is a very hard worker and does it all. We still have some that we need to do to the house. I am going to work on the inside of the house tonight and do some until I just can't do no more but other than that, we need to get the garage cleaned and do some landscaping. I really did not get any pictures like I wanted because I started hurting and came in so this is all I got but here are some pictures of Trent working on the house and the after product. Too bad you can't compare and see what it looked like before but believe me it looks great now.







Here is Trent spraying the house with the mixture to clean it then after he done this, he pressure washed it.




This is a spot on the porch that was just awful. It was probably the worst spot of the whole house. This is the spot that made me realize that the house even needed to be done. It looks so good now.


I know you really can't tell anything from this picture it being so far away but we love our Homey home and it looks brand new!!!

So my work. Hum where to start. I am REALLY REALLY hoping Baptist will do something soon. I have gotten called off work 2 times this week in Columbia and may even get called off on Monday. It has been really slow and it just makes me nervous. I got to have the money coming in somewhere and with me getting called of 2 times already this week, this is gonna be the worst check I have had in quiet some time. Not to mention if I get called off Monday. I will really be in trouble then.

Well I guess this is enough of an update for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't be hurting too bad you heafer, you're going to DESTIN!!! I'm so Jealous. That's OK, when I finally get to go out of town, you'll be jealous