Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello Gorgeous

Atlast, I found a hair cutter here in Lawrenceburg. The guy Trent has been training came over last night and brought his wife. We got to talking and I found out she is a hair dresser. I was telling her how I wanted my hair and she started explaining what she could do to help it get more like that. It is too short right now to get exactly what I want but close enough. Needless to say today I went to her and she is THE BEST!!! While I was there, she started talking about putitng highlighgts in my hair. Little did she know Trent wanted me to a few months ago but I never did. Well today I got my hair cutt and got some highlights put in it. I love it and so does Trent. I reckon this is the way we will keep it from now on. In the winter time we may mix in some dark brown or red into it but keep the blonde highlights also. If anyone is in the Lawrenceburg area and looking for a hair person you seriously need to get with her. She works at Hello Gorgeous and her name is Ashley Smith. The number to her shop is 931-762-6333.


Here are some pics.



The front.



The side.



One view of the back.

And another view of the back.

I am so glad I finally found someone around here. All that left is a family doctor. Whoo rayy

2 comments:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Hey Girl! The hair cut looks awesome! Been so long since I've seen ya, but your hair was dark and shoulder length! (p.s. found your blog from Heathers post..haha)

Anonymous said...

Hey baby!!!!
Your hair is too cute. I love the color too. Thats probably the best way you've worn it. Love ya Mom