Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 Year Anniversary Planning Already. (fun fun)

So for Christmas, me and Trent have been talking about getting a new living room suite for each other and just leaving it at that but, today we got to talking about our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary, and I think we may end up going on a cruise. If we do this, we do not want to spend as much money for Christmas so that we can have a really good Anniversary. We have been wanting to go on a cruise for a while now so we can not wait. We really hope things turn out the way we expect them to so that we can go and enjoy ourselves for our special day and have a nice get away.

Things have been going great around here. We had been trying to find a costume party for Halloween and was gonna go to one but now we have decided to have one of our own. We have started decorating and hope that it will be a blast. In the meantime of decorating, we got an outside fireplace to roast marshmallows and hot dogs at the party (I had been wanting one anyways so it was not just bought for the party however, it was perfect timing to get it). I have also come up with the idea of Halloween night for the kiddies, to fix up 2 little gift bags for them. One which will have candy and the second of which will have a few marshmallows in it. We will bring our fireplace to the front yard and light it and let the little kiddies roast them some marshmallows. I just thought it would be something fun to do. I have taken off work that night and I am so excited I get to see the kids of the neighborhood this year. I missed it last year and Trent had a blast so now we get to do it together. We have also already bought our costumes and gonna have lots of fun. We are gonna be Pebbles, Bamm Bamm and Dino. The costumes are way cute and I can't wait. Here is a few pictures.



Our outside fireplace. I love this thing. We went out and sit by it tonight. Trent, me and Bullet could have all fell asleep by this thing. It was so relaxing especially since we are out a little way, all you could hear were the crickets chirping. This will be our new favorite thing to do of a night time. Here is something funny to do with the fireplace. I wanted to record it but Trent would not let me. My little Pyro (that would be Trnt) was dancing around it like an Indian squirting some fire igniting stuff into it. It was just really funny to watch him. Probably a you had to be there thing but if you could only imagine him doing that, it was funny.

Well, I was gonna post some previews of our costumes but Trent made me delete them because he wanted it to be a surprise at the party. We are giving cash give aways so we will keep it to ourselves for now. You will get some pictures after the actual party. I can't wait. Bullet is Dino but we could not get a good picture tonight. We gotta work on making his mask stand up. Also, his costume barely fits him. He will definitely only be able to wear it this year. Lets hope he does not grow any between the next 2 and a half weeks or he wont even be able to wear it then. Unfortunately, we bought it online and can't exchange it and not to mention, we already bought the biggest size they made in that costume.

As for Bullet, his spot on his neck is much better. You would not even be able to tell anything was wrong if his hair was not shaved and he will possible have a small scar. That needs to grow back cause he looks funny. Of course it is always something, He was chewing on something the other day and I noticed afterwards it had some blood on it. I looked in his mouth and on each side, he has 3 little bloody spots like he has some more teeth trying to break through. I guess he is going through a teething stage but thankfully, he is a good baby and does not chew on anything that he is not supposed to. Well you know I can't post a blog without showing pictures of him so here they are.

Here we are before going on a trip to Florence to see Aunt Leah and look for some Halloween stuff.


This is on our way, while going down the road. Of course Trent was driving. I would love love love this picture if I had not cut our heads off.

He decided while his daddy was pumping gas that he wanted to sit in the drivers seat. Anytime Trent gets up from where he is, Bullet steals his seat. It is so funny.


This picture, when larger shows his bloody gums really good but if you look closely, you can still see it with it a smaller pic too.

As for me and Trent, where do I start. I have not yet gotten my test results in. According to the BRPT website (for all of you who don't know what that is, it is the sleep website for Registered techs.) I will not get them in until anywhere from October 27th to 30th. Hopefully I will have passed them so that I can enjoy our party on November 1st. It can be a celebration party (haha). Here you go Heather. You will like this one. The new Ashley that I have been hanging out with, said that the department thought about doing a gun permit class for the officers spouses so I may be going to learn to shoot a gun and get one before long. Trent has also found a small gun that he is wanting to buy either for a back up gun or letting me have that one since it is small. Trent on the other hand has been working very hard to serve and protect our community. CAUTION: GROSS STORY AHEAD BEWARE BEFORE YOU READ: To make a long story short, he had a woman in his back seat that was going crazy. Another officer had oppened the car door and saw the woman had taken her pants off, shut the door back and told Trent to have a good ride back to the jail. In the meantime of driving, the lady starts yelling to Trent that she is going to S*** in his car. He tells her she needs to hold it, they will be to the jail in 2 minutes. Next thing he knows, she is sprawled out laying down in the back seat straining. Yeppers, she sure done exactly what she said she was gonna do. Not only in his car but 2 other times once they got back to the department. The funny thing is Trent went and got the trustees and made them clean the crap out of his car. Gotta love the crazy po po stories. God love him for doing his job cause God knows I could not do it. Well I reckon that should be all for now.

2 comments:

Smith1230 said...

ash that picture of you with bullet is awesome. You look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I wish you hadn't cut you heads off in that one picture, you both look soooooo cute. He is the prettiest doggie. I think he wants to come see granny. Hint!!! Hint!!! Daddy says Hi!