Monday, October 20, 2008

Roasting Marshmellows

Me and Trent had a short yet great weekend. We went to Manchester to visit family and just relaxed. While we were there, Bullet lost 3 teeth and had noticed he had already lost 1 other one previous to that. Who ever knew dogs lost teeth just like humans??? I sure never did. I was in total shock. We knew it was normal though because he had other teeth that came in where those fell out. Also, where I had posted the picture of the bloody gums, he has teeth that has broke through in all those spots too. While we were gone, we bought more stuff for the party (fun fun), and a new comforter set to our room with maw maw's bed in it. Here is pictures of the room once we got things in it.





Not really too good of a picture but that room really does look good. We love the comforter set and it matches great with the bathroom. So glad we actually found something to match so well.

This is the bathroom right accross the hall.

We also sat outside again last night and roasted marshmellows. I love love love where we live and being able to sit outside at 12:00 am and just relax and do whatever we please. We bought some logs to put in the fireplace that make a crackeling noise and it was so peacefull to listen to it and just relax. Trent being the Pyro that he is was stirring everything around in the firepit and knocked some of it out on the ground so now our ground is burnt from him liking to play around. Anyways, here are some pictures from our fun night of roasting last night.


We also roasted a hotdog for Bullet but did not get a picture of him enjoying it.

After the busy weekend of riding in the car so long for such a short period of time, Bullet running Berlie (moms dog) to death, running to 100 different stores with me and Trent and a night full of roasting, Bullet was worn out.

My baby was absolutely out of it. I love it when he crawls up on me and sleeps although he is a heavy little monster to lay on top of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog. I'm so proud of you and Trent. You are very blessed indeed. You both have parents that love you very much, and want to see you suceed. Now about the big baby!!! I'm sure he was worn out. He played so hard while he was here. Even though I don't get to see him often, I love him sooooo much. You have to admit, when he's at Granny's he's Granny's boy. Mom and dad love you both very much. Talk to you later. MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, you need to learn to quit cutting heads off when you take pictures. All my favorites have their heads cut off. Love ya anyway. MOM

Smith1230 said...

you have crazy eyes in the roasting marshmellow picture...lol