Wednesday, October 22, 2008

He should have so Won!

Well we went to the Costume contest today and my baby done so good. We are some upset parents. lol. Well here is the story. We get there take a picture. Bullet does so good leaves his hat on. We do a parade around the store then they say ok one at a time we will come to the middle of the floor and show what you got. "PULL OUT THE BEST TRICKS YOU GOT AND SHOW THEM OFF" Well me and Bullet get out there and I tell him to sit and he does it, then I throw treats and he catches every single one of them. Yay very proud mom, we got this all in a bag (I was thinking). Well then they picked the three winners and none of them deserved to win. All of them that won, did not do a thing out there but just stand there. Did they think we were just trying to show off? But they did say pull out your best tricks!!! Oh well, he did get a goodie bag out of the deal but I definitely think he should have won. Ashley went with me and took her 2 dogs and her pit/lab done the same thing Bullet done but missed one so he should have won too. He was a Criminal and then her little Miniature Dachshund was a lady bug. They were all so very extremely cute. Even though we did not win, we had so much fun and enjoyed ourselves and so did the dogs. I charged my batteries last night and everything and of course when we get there, my batteries were dead. Obviously I need new rechargeable batteries. Ashley took alot of good pictures though that I will get from her sometime next week. But here is the one we took while we were there and bought and had put in a frame.


See told you they should have won. Also while we were there all these strangers kept coming up and taking pictures of them so obviously we stole the show. haha. And of course we would be partial since they are ours. Anyways that is all for now until I get more pictures to post.