Sunday, December 14, 2008

1 Gift a Piece 12 Days Before Christmas

K so me and Trent have always been the worlds worst about actually being able to hold gifts until Christmas time. I have been wanting to do the 12 days of Christmas and Trent keeps saying no. However, tonight he did ask if I wanted to open up one gift a piece tonight. I automatically knew which one I was giving him and him on the other hand, he had to think just a minute. Of course. I absolutely could not resist. We are pathetic. Just like little kids. Anywho here are some pics and descriptions of our eventful night opening one present a piece (yes that does incluede Bullet).


He made me open mine first. I got a gift certificate to get my hair done (cut and color) and also a good bottle of hairspray.

He kept a wondering what was in the big box. Well here it is. This was bought to prevent him from moving the recliner to the middle of the floor every time he decided he wanted to play one of his games. His parents actually bought us a big rug for our living room so that stopped him but now he has a chair to sit in. I guess you could say that I bought this, the game and then gun all to go together. Just perfect.


We can't forget the little BooBoo. He also got ot open one of his tonight. Trent says in the picture, it looks like he is looking up and saying Thanks Mommy for the gift. He just got a dental floss rope. It is the big thing there between his legs, not the one to the side. Trent laughed at me when I actually wrapped Bullets present but it was fun to watch him try to open it and he actually totally unwrapped it himself.



Me and Trentie right after opening our "1 a piece". I sure do loves my hubby. Even if I must say so myself, we are pretty darn cute together.



I was looking at this picture laughing becuase if you could actually see it blown up to full screen size, you can see that Bullet head looks like it is 2 of mine. I was trying to kiss him and he kept moving away playing with his new toy. That why I am making that face.


Christmas is obviously only in 12 more days and we can't wait. We love Christmas.


No comments: