Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rather Amazing

Well they Central air and heating people did not show up today however I am not an ice cube yet. Actually somehow, I am getting rather hot. The house has not gotten any cooler than 70 and during the day today, it has gotten back up to 73. It is crazy cause even when the system was on 74, I would complain I was cold. Trent said he had noticed sometimes when it was going that it would not even blow out warm or hot air even though it was on heat that it would blow cool air. Therefore I really want to believe the heating unit is what the problem is. Who knows. Hopefully dude will show up on Monday and we can come to a conclusion. Anywho just wanted everyone not to worry about me freezing at this point. I know my parents were worried about it but so far, so good. And the best, wether the unit is the problem or not, saving electricity out of it. Lol

No comments: