Thursday, December 11, 2008

OH WHAT A DAY!

Oh my has it been a crazy day or what. Well first of all, I clocked out of work at 6:48am. As I got on the interstate, I hear on the radio that interstate 65S was closed and blocked off due to an overturned tractor trailor. Unfortunately by this time, it was too late to turn around. I sit in traffic forever. Within an hour and a half I had only moved 0.1 miles if that tells ya anything. Anywho to make a long story short, I usually make it home from work in an hour and 5 minutes and today, it took me 4 and a half hours to make it home. I was so mad. On top of sitting in traffic, during the night at work, I started feeling sickly so needless to say, I definately did not feel like sitting in 4 hour traffic. I love where I work and everything about it but I said this morning that I finally realize why everyone tells me I am crazy for working in Nashville. I really can't complain though saying that this is the first one I have ever ran into. Here are a few pictures of my entertainment for the morning.

This is what I sat through this morning.

Here ya go, here is a bit of a closer view. It was absolutely horrible. It took me 3 hours to drive approx 2 miles at the most. I don't believe it was even that far.

Since I was feeling sickly and I did not even get home until 11:15am I called into work for the night and said I was not setting an alarm, I was just sleeping in until I woke up no matter what time that may have been. I was then woke up due to a phone call at 6 something telling me to look outside that it was snowing. I had already knew it was snowing cause when Trent left the house at about 3:00 he told me it was and I fell right back to sleep. At 3:00 however, there was no snow on the ground. At 6:00 after being woke up, I looked outside and then decided to go out and measure. By this time, we had 2.5 inches of snow. It sure was a good thing that I had already taken off work cause there was no way I was driving it and also, Trent was not allowing me to drive it. Now here are a few pictures of my afternoon entertainment.


The front of our home.

Bullet first time being in the snow and he went absolutely crazy. He loved it

Us all bundled up from taking Bully outside to potty then he decided to play since it was his first time in the snow.

That all for now

No comments: