Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trent is so SPOILED

My Hubby is so so so very spoiled. I bought him Call Of Duty World at War which is a Wii game for Christmas. I then decided to buy him the gun so that he can actually really act like he is fighting. Well, stupid me, I paid for the gun with the debit card instead of cash and I bought it at Game stop so he would have obviously knew I got him something to do with a game. I already have so many surprises for him for Christmas, I decided to just go ahead and give him the game with the gun yesterday. He loved it. I then had to go to Walmart yesterday to pick up some things and decided to go ahead and get his Birthday present. Yeah of course, I have already given that to him also even though his Birthday is not till January 8th. He is most definately a movie freik so I got him a Blue Ray player and also the movie Punisher. That was also so expensive that he would have been like what in the heck did you spend so much money on so he got it early. We really have not gotten to watch a movie yet so don't know how much better the picture comes in like they say but I am sure it will not take long for him to test that out. The way I gave that to him, I set up the blue ray before he came home and put the punisher in and started it playing. I then taped the Punisher box to the door before he came in with a note telling him happy Birthday. I heard the garage door open so I went to the utility room, I really did need to look for something anyways. When he opened the door, he just looked at me and smiled. He did not act like he had caught on that the box actually said BlueRay. I just looked at him and smiled and said "have you not looked at it close enough?" He said yeah, it is Blue Ray. The almost immediately after that came out of his mouth, his mouth about dropped to the floor, his eyes about popped out of his head and he said "oh my god, you didn't" and gave me a very shocked look. Yeppers, he was pretty ecstatic. He just sit around for a few minutes with the biggest smile on his face. It was pretty priceless.

Other than that, everything in the Haddock household is going good. We took some pictures last weekend while in Manhester so when we get those bak, I will post a few on here.

No comments: